Shoelace Films is a video content agency and a subsidiary of SLF Media, which makes independent and branded content that focuses on authentic stories and cultures emerging from urban and sub-urban subjects. In its independent content, Shoelace Films curates lifestyle-driven talent voicing and advocating their counter-cultural themes, apart from offering its services as a video content developer to whomsoever is in need of such solutions.
- Advertisement Films — Ad spots/ TV spots/ Radio spots/ Jingles/ Event Branding/ Promos
- Short Films — Production of short films for domestic and international film festivals
- Corporate Films and Presentations — Marketing Communication/ New Product Launches/ Trade Shows/ Exhibitions/ Events/ Presentation/ Sales Promotion/ Public Relations/ Long-formatted programming/ Infomercials
- CSR Initiatives — Social campaigns for government and corporate clients
- Music Videos — Video collateral for Artistes/Bands/Albums/Shows
- Documentaries — Uncovering subjects of interest to the target audiences
- Webisodes — Web-first production of subject series
- Mobisodes — Mobile-first production of subject series
- Social Marketing — Web promos, video advertisements, viral videos
- Kickstarter Projects — Promotion/Product videos for fundraising
- Script Writing
- Shot List and Storyboarding
- Pre-Production Planning
- Production Crew
- Production and Direction
- Production Management
- Post-Production and Editing (Online/Offline)
- Tape Master
- DVD Master
- Media Streaming across multiple platforms
Our version of the Foster’s branded content series, which Shoelace Films was commissioned to produce.
A video that Shoelace Films developed for Wells Fargo to document the EGS Journey.
Dialogue in the Dark
A promo property commissioned by Dialogue Social Enterprise – Germany, which stages a unique Darkness expo of experiences across the globe.
A video-cum-photoshoot shot for Chlorophile, a fashion label specialising in casual and denim wear made of organic cotton.
A corp film made for Exxova, a software solutions provider based out of Atlanta, during showcase at Oracle Open World Conference 2011.
AISEC International Congress
Shoelace Films was the creative partner for the AISEC International Congress 2010, an event that saw the confluence of AISEC stakeholders from all over the world.
Travel & Trendz Remote Control
Travel & Trendz is India’s first travel and tourism channel. Shoelace Films had developed this promo video for the spot.